Only children of compulsory school age (i.e. born on or between 2nd July 2017 and the 1st of July 2018 inclusive) will be admitted to St. Patricks Primary School.
Priority will be given to children resident in Northern Ireland at the time of their proposed admission.
In the event of the school being oversubscribed the Governors will select children for admission to Primary 1 using the admissions criteria set out below:
- Children of compulsory school age (i.e. children aged four years on or before 1st July 2018 and who normally reside in the Parish of St. Patrick’s.
- Children who have siblings attending St. Patrick’s Primary School (Indicate name and year group).
- Children who have had siblings who attended St. Patricks Primary School/ Edmund Rice Primary School/ Star of the Sea Primary School. (Indicate names and dates of attendance).
- Children whose parent/guardian is presently a permanent member of staff of St. Patrick’s Primary School.
- Children whose parent or legal guardian is a past pupil of either of the two schools.
- Children who are considered by the Governors to be deserving of special consideration because of social/medical factors, where such factors are supported by written evidence from the parent/guardian and or statutory agencies.
In the event of over subscription children will be selected by age with the eldest being selected first.