*If you feel your child could cope with more challenging tasks, please see the purple groups activities after completing the content below.*
Pick a number. Can you find objects to make sets of that number? Make sets for numbers 1,2,3,4 and 5.
Use your number line and whiteboard to practice writing numbers 1-10.
1. Make or decorate your own gingerbread men
2. Try making your own name out of pasta or junk materials.
3. Pick 4 of your favourite books at home and go for a sound hunt!! You are looking for the letter x. For every x you find your adult owes you 1p.
4. Set up a treasure hunt around your house - make a map for child to follow - remember, X marks the spot for the treasure!!
5. Listen to this fun story about a troll and some pirates written by Julia Donaldson: